MB-70HI windows with enhanced thermal insulation
In response to the growing demand for construction products with high thermal insulation systems, we have developed window and door systems with thermal break: MB-70HI, MB-70US HI and curtain wall based on MB-70CW HI windows.
Their design is based on proven, powerful and popular systems: MB-70, MB-70US and MB-70CW.
Thermal insulation of these systems’ frames is much greater than the insulation of the basic systems’ frames.
Depending on profiles and accessories used, the UW for MB-70HI-based constructions starts from 1.0 W/m2K.
Increased thermal insulation is achieved by placing special insulation inserts in the central insulation chamber, formed by the combination of aluminium profiles and thermal breaks. These inserts, due to the low values of thermal conductivity, reduce heat flow through that chamber. Central location of inserts also limits convection and thermal radiation.
Windows and doors of the MB-70HI system
just as their base system, can be used both in individual developments, and in aluminium façades; if used as in-fills in mullion-transom walls, it is best to combine them with a system that has an enhanced thermal insulation, such as MB-SR50N HI+
Profiles used for fabrication of MB-70HI windows are offered in remarkably rich colours.
The system is available in all RAL, ATEC, and woodgrain colours.
Functionality and good appearance of MB-70HI windows
- variety of functions, tailored to the needs of the users
- possibility of bending profiles, so creating arch structures
- variety of aesthetic solutions offered by windows with concealed casement, Industrial “steel-like” variant, and three types of glazing beads: Standard, Prestige, and Style
- structures suited to different types of hardware, including concealed hinges in windows, roller hinges in doors
- basis for solutions with enhanced thermal insulation: MB-70 HI, MB-70US HI & MB-70CW HI
- possibility of fabricating two-colour constructions: profiles can have different colours on external and internal side