EAH Air Inlet
Using the EAH air inflet allows to supply fresh air to the rooms. Even with the windows shut tight, it still allows to supply fresh air on a continuous basis, in amounts consistent with applicable regulations. The air inlet is controlled automatically and does not require power supply. When relative humidity varies, the device automatically controls the opening: the higher the humidity, the more the air inlet opens and a larger influx of air flows into the room.
The EAH Humidity air inletssatisfies the ventilation requirements set out in the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on the technical conditions to be met by buildings and their location. This regulation mentions, among others, the requirement of forcing (when appropriate) the circulation of air in buildings and is published in the Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland.
- operatingrange from 35 to 70%
- internally mounted polyimide tape is the control sensor of the device,
- air inlets are designed so that the outside air does not come into direct contact with the sensor,
- adjustment is made automatically, reliably, it saves energy, makes no noise and does not require any interaction with the user,
- air inlet can be locked in a minimum flow position;