Information about the RODO
Dear Sir or Madam,
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”) is in force in Poland since May 25, 2018. The purpose of GDPR is to harmonise data privacy laws across the EU.
Below you will find information concerning the rules on the processing of personal data by ALUPROF S.A. as from May 25, 2018.
WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The controller of your personal data is ALUPROF S.A. located in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Warszawska 153, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała (Tel. +48 33 819 53 00), mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
ALUPROF S.A. has appointed Mr. Michał Geilke, e-mail: email@example.com as the company’s Data Protection Officer. Mr Geilke can be contacted at any time regarding any matter relating to the processing of your personal data.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Recruitment of staff
If you wish to apply for a job at Aluprof, your data will be used in the recruitment process (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
If you become our customer, your data will be used for sales-related purposes (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR). This applies in particular to data on payments, place of delivery of goods, persons authorized to carry out the order, issuing sales documents and enabling you to exercise your warranty rights.
If we become your customer, your data will be used to carry out the purchase process (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR). This applies in particular to data on payments, contact details of the sender and persons authorized to carry out the order.
We process your personal data to ensure the functionality of our website (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and (b) GDPR. IMPORTANT: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before the withdrawal. Personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent). In addition, the legal basis used by our Company is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party). This means that you may at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, file an objection to the processing of personal data relating to you.
This applies in particular to ensuring that you are able to:
- Use our enquiry forms,
- Use our product configurators.
We process your personal data for our marketing purposes, in particular to promote our product offer, but it’s only after we have obtained your consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR that we will use your e-mail address to inform you about our new products, events and promotions. IMPORTANT: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before the withdrawal. Personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and use your personal data as reasonably necessary in the course of our business, in particular:
- identification data (e.g. name and surname),
- contact details (e.g. postal address and e-mail address, telephone number),
- information on your property.
In some circumstances, we may collect and use personal information of individuals with whom we have or may have entered into partnerships, such as potential customers.
For some reasons, we may collect information about you even if we do not cooperate with you directly. This may be the case, for example, if your data is provided to us by our customers, in particular if you are a:
- legal representative (proxy),
- our customer’s or business partner’s employee,
- family member of our employees/partners,
- person referred to us by our partners.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest of Aluprof S.A (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR). This means that you may at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, file an objection to the processing of personal data relating to you.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The basis for processing your data results from the purpose for which they are processed, i.e.:
- We process your personal data provided in connection with the goods ordered or with orders processed under commercial agreements, this includes the delivery of goods, insurance and guarantees,
- Your personal data is provided in the forms available at www.dom.aluprof.eu,
- We process data concerning the use of www.dom.aluprof.eu website, obtained using cookies, on the basis of consent given in accordance with Article 173 of the Telecommunications Law.
TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to achieve the above-mentioned goals, we may provide your personal data to:
- service providers who perform services on our behalf, e. g. retailers of the product you have chosen;
- transport companies,
- our website hosting & maintenance company,
- financial or judicial authorities, state agencies or public authorities, on request and to the extent permitted by law,
- certain regulated professions, such as lawyers, auditors.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data for the period required by applicable law or any other period depending on the purpose of processing, in particular:
- data collected for the purpose of sale/purchase process will be stored for the duration of the agreement; after this period your data will be processed for a period not exceeding 10 years,
- data obtained from contact forms will be stored for 3 years from the date of registering/sending the form.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You have the following rights under applicable law:
- the right to access your data – you may request to receive information about the data that we process about you,
- the right to rectify your data – if you find that the data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request a change in your data
- the right to request the deletion of your data – you may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us if this is permitted by law,
- the right to restrict the processing of your data – if you consider that the scope of data we process is too wide, you have the right to request that this scope be restricted,
- the right to object – you can object to further data processing,
- the right to withdraw your consent – if you have given your consent to the processing of data, you can withdraw it at any time,
- the right to transfer your data – you can request us to transfer your data to another entity and to obtain copies of your data.
Also, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority by contacting the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, ul. Warszawska 153.
Should you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer: Mr. Michał Geilke, e-mail: email@example.com